7.14.2011

Handmade Gift Exchange

Twice a year at Craftaholics Anonymous Linda hosts a Handmade Gift Exchange.
Sign up and receive contact info for a partner.
You then have 1 month to get to know that person and make them a lovely gift!
It's such a great idea!

My partner was a lovely woman name Heidi.
Heidi loves pink!
So here is what I made her...she *hearts* it!





The gift exchange went on during the month of June. 
Unfortunately the postal system sucks seems to have lost my package from Heidi, so I have yet to receive anything from her.
Every day I walk to my mailbox with such anticipation, but to no avail.
That's ok though! If nothing shows up, I still had a great time making something for a total stranger!
Gave me the warm fuzzies inside *giggle*
I have been waiting to post what I made her until I got my gift, but I just can't wait anymore.
I had to share!

From what I understand (since I'm new at this stuff) the next exchange will be in November.
I highly recommend looking out for it and joining!

Much Love~
Meredith

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love that fabric! It almost makes me like pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this make up bag... the ruffle is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

Have a fantastic day!

P.S. I do my best to reply to every single comment I get, but if you are a no-reply blogger I can't see your email address to reply. Please change your settings so we can be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...